Winter's coming!
The nights are getting longer, the days are getting shorter.
I had dinner at KFC with Lizhen earlier and she asked me to guess the time.
It was pitch black outside so I guessed 8pm but it was only around 6pm.
Unbelievable right.
Last night's coldness finally persuaded me to get a heater from Big W.
$15 only! It's worth every cent.
I'm now typing this from a warm room. Lovely.
The last 2 posts were horribly depressing.
Part and parcel of life I suppose.
Thankfully things are not so bad now.
I made friends with a lovely group of Singaporeans.
And we've been travelling around Newcastle and Sydney.
Nothing better I can ask for. :)
Thank you God.
School's alright, as usual.
I moved to a nearer place (Jesmond) with more public bus services/ shorter walking distance than my previous place (Warabrook). This means I no longer have to rely on the "I'll be there in a few minutes but actually half hour" shuttle bus that makes me awfully panicky when I'm going to be late for class.
This also means that I'm out of the homestay program and now have to cook for myself. Thus I believe my cooking will improve during this period in Australia, hopefully. I need Sabrina to come soon to save me from instant noodle dinners.
I'm thinking of staying on campus next semester. It seems fun. Also, I'm going to apply for motorbike lessons and licence tomorrow. My mom finally approved. YES! Okay, that's all I have to update.
Till next time, ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment